IMPORTANT – Read carefully before downloading, installing or using the MindCap-App.
Last updated: 4 August 2020
These end-user terms (the “Terms”) are an agreement between you, as the end-user, and MindCap ApS (“MindCap”), a Danish company registered under company number 39956187, as the owner and operator of the MindCap-App.
Your app store provider is not a party to these Terms and is not in any way responsible for the MindCap-App
- Introduction and acceptance of these terms
- By downloading, installing or using the MindCap-App (the “App”) you as the end-user accept, agree to and abide by these Terms, including the processing of personal data, as described in Section 6 and 7 in these Terms.
- These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you as the end-user may use the App.
- MindCap reserves the right to update these Terms and the App at any time. If any changes to these Terms are made, MindCap will notify you. The most current version of the Terms can be found at www.MindCap.dk. Updates to the App are issued through your app store provider. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use the App until you have downloaded the latest version of the App and accepted any new terms and conditions for the use of the App.
- Download of The MindCap-app
- The App can be download on smartphone or tablet and is compatible with all IOS devices and all Android devices.
- When you download the App, you warrant that you are the owner of the device to which you have downloaded the App, or that you have obtained permission from the owner of that device to download the App as permitted by the app store provider’s usage rules.
- MindCap ME and MindCap Business
- MindCap offers two types of subscriptions in the App: MindCap ME and MindCap Business.
- MindCap ME is for individuals who want to improve their work-life balance and create a more meaningful life. MindCap Me is free to use.
- MindCap Business is for businesses, who have entered into a license and services agreement with MindCap, under which the App is a part of the solution and services provided by MindCap to the business. Use of MindCap Business requires a payment. To get more information about MindCap Business, please contact MindCap at [email protected].
- MindCap-Account and Authorized use
- The end-user must create a MindCap-account before he/she can use the App. The end-user is responsible for all activity occurring under the end-user’s account and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with the use of the App, including those related to data privacy, international communications, and the transmission of technical or personal data.
- The end-user shall notify MindCap immediately of any unauthorized use of the end-user’s account or any other known or suspected breach of security of the end-user.
- The end-user may use the App only for the intended purposes and in accordance with these Terms. The end-user shall comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App, including the app store provider’s rules.
- The end-user and anyone using the App are not entitled to:
- license, sublicense, rent, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, or otherwise commercially exploit the App or make the App available to any third-party;
- modify or make derivative works based upon the App;
- copy or create any access to the App; or
- reverse engineer or access the App in order to (i) build a competitive product or service, (ii) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the App, (iii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the App, or (iv) for the purposes of investigating possible patent infringement.
- Support Services and other services
- MindCap provides maintenance and support services for the App. All troubles, bugs, errors or issues with the App can be reported to